Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm back from my hiatus of blogging in secret. I thought I would start 2006 off with a new blog. Some of you may know me from a blog I shut down about a year or so ago called Joshua Michael. I thought I would come out of hiding for 2006. Instead of recapping all that has happened this past year for me I thought it would be better if I would just start from where I am today. That will save me a lot of typing. The name of this blog at this point will be called, "The Adventures of a 2nd Tenor." No...This isn't a blog about opera singing, or singing at all for that matter. It is a little reference to my favorite deputy, Barney Fife. As Barney says, "A choir without its tenor is like a star without it's glimmer." I am a 28 year old avid fan of "The Andy Griffith show". I know there are not many 20-something out there that are big fans of TAGS. Let the blogging begin...I will start with post my best of list for 2005.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

Good to see you continuing the blogging Joshua. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Nick said...

So glad to see your blog is back in the public space! Get ready for me to comment...a lot.

Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home