Monday, January 30, 2006

Back in Minnesota

I am back from Minnesota. I am really glad to be back home with my family. I really did miss them. The final exam I took on my class in Chicago felt more difficult than the first one. Oh well I at least I passed, at least I hope I did. The professor said that he had only failed 2 people in the history of teaching the class. Yesterday I performed in a drama at church. It went pretty well. As a part of it I got to impersonate Napoleon Dynamite. It was a lot of fun. We used a Skit Guys drama. Today, was back to work for the most part. I am current working on directing a play for the local middle school. It is going to be somewhat of a "Saturday Night Live" format. We have much work ahead of us. It should be pretty good. The show opens in the first weekend in March. Feburary here we come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home