Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back in the Office Again

So I am back in the office again. Oh...for some of you that don't know, I am a youth pastor at a church. I have been there for 7+ years. It is a good place to serve. I work mainly with Junior High students. So today I am catching up on a bunch of stuff. This week is a big week for me. Tomorrow night I have large group, Friday I have 5th and 6th grade ministry, Saturday: drama, Sunday: Church. I am also the drama coach at one of the local schools so I jump between church and the middle school on a regular basis. For our all large group night one of month I try to give some sort of gospel message and I haven't figured out what I going to do yet. I better get trucking on that. On a funny note, I forgot to give my wife a gift she wanted for Christmas. I guess that isn't that funny. She wanted the movie "Say Anything". I just looked in the paper and it is going to be on TV tonight. Hey I saved $15!! I'm cheap.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger 'neice said...

Hi!

Saw your comment and no..."A" dod great! The again, the kid has seen all 4 Harry Potter films! His dad was a chaperone as well...but I think he would have been OK without him there.

It is such a kid to kid basis...which I am sure you know. We took the Jr. Highers the week before (opening night) and one of our 6th grade girls did a lot of hands over the eyes.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Joshua Johnson said...

Ya...the part were Aslan is killed could be pretty scary.

WE took all our Jr and Senior Highers the following Wednesday.

We packed the theatre! It was a lot of fun!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, you packed the theatre and only had one kid with an annoying flashlight on the screen!

Man that was annoying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home