Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back in the Office Again

So I am back in the office again. Oh...for some of you that don't know, I am a youth pastor at a church. I have been there for 7+ years. It is a good place to serve. I work mainly with Junior High students. So today I am catching up on a bunch of stuff. This week is a big week for me. Tomorrow night I have large group, Friday I have 5th and 6th grade ministry, Saturday: drama, Sunday: Church. I am also the drama coach at one of the local schools so I jump between church and the middle school on a regular basis. For our all large group night one of month I try to give some sort of gospel message and I haven't figured out what I going to do yet. I better get trucking on that. On a funny note, I forgot to give my wife a gift she wanted for Christmas. I guess that isn't that funny. She wanted the movie "Say Anything". I just looked in the paper and it is going to be on TV tonight. Hey I saved $15!! I'm cheap.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger 'neice said...

Hi!

Saw your comment and no..."A" dod great! The again, the kid has seen all 4 Harry Potter films! His dad was a chaperone as well...but I think he would have been OK without him there.

It is such a kid to kid basis...which I am sure you know. We took the Jr. Highers the week before (opening night) and one of our 6th grade girls did a lot of hands over the eyes.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger joshua.michael said...

Ya...the part were Aslan is killed could be pretty scary.

WE took all our Jr and Senior Highers the following Wednesday.

We packed the theatre! It was a lot of fun!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, you packed the theatre and only had one kid with an annoying flashlight on the screen!

Man that was annoying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home