Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Top Songs Currently on the IPOD

Ok...I got an IPOD for Christmas and I have been using it everywhere! I listen in the car, I listen at home, I listen in bed. One of the coolest features of the IPOD is that Itunes keeps track of what songs have been played the most. I thought it would be fun to share my top 5 songs. Some of them are pretty random because I put the IPOD on random play quite a bit. From Joshua. Hey...this will be a fun game! So find another person with an IPOD or Itunes and post your top 5 songs from the "25 most played" list on your blog, no matter how random they may be. If their is a tie for a song break the tie by picking the song most recently played. Be sure to link the person that tagged you. 5. "Jackson" Johnny Cash 4. "Ring of Fire" Johnny Cash 3. "Overture" Celtic Romance (I know, pretty girly) 2. "21st Century (Digital Boy)" Bad Religion 1. "Folsome Prison Blues (Live" Johnny Cash Now tag 3 more people.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Bar L. said...

Hey Joshua!!! I got your iPod tag and will do it tomorrow. It sounds fun. Glad you found my blog so that I was able to find yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home