Saturday, January 07, 2006

Drama, Meeting the Worship Pastor Candidate, and Pinkeye...

This has been a pretty busy day today. I actually felt pretty good waking up this morning. I went to bed at 11:30pm and woke up at 9:15am. Yes, about 10 hours of sleep. Man did I need it, I was pretty tired. This morning we had our junior high drama rehearsal for a drama team I lead called "Kid's Off the Couch." We did a "Skit Guys" drama called "Table for Two". Basically, it is a split stage scene where God is waiting in a restaurant to spend time with this girl. Meanwhile the girl is just hanging out the whole time with her friends next spending time with God. You don't find out that it is God waiting for the girl till the end of the drama. We are going to have the students perform it on Wednesday. The did a good job with it. Then Tammy and I had lunch with the staff and the Worship pastor candidate. We have been without a Worship pastor for quite sometime. It looks like he will most likely get the job. He is from Wheaton, IL and has been a worship pastor at churches bigger and small than ours. It looks like he is going to do a go job equipt our lay worship leaders. I also hope that he does a good job with bringing more drama to our services. I also woke up the morning with pinkeye. I haven't had it since I was a kid. My son had it and gave it to my wife, and my wife gave it to me. I guess you don't have to treat it unless you go to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home