Saturday, January 14, 2006

Side Jobs

I am not sure I have mentioned on this blog that I am the drama coach for our local Junior High School. This has been a great way to get to know some of the JH students outside the church doors. Lately it seems like a lot of extra things have been coming my way. This week I was asked to be a commencement speaker a graduation for one of the 2 year colleges in town. That's a first for me. This week I was also asked to act in a safety video for a company in town that makes videos for companies to comply with OSHA standards. Last week I was asked to give a seminar or two about some aspect of youth ministry. Crazy stuff. Anyway...I am only on page 120 of my 800 some page book. The real number of pages I need to read it around 650. The rest of the book is index. I leave for Chicago on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home